HAIR FALL PROBLEMS
The most common problem that every 3 out of 5 people face is hair fall problems. Most of the hair problems are gray or white hair at an early age, hair thinning/hair loss, split ends, dandruff causing itching on scalp, dry hair and oily scalp.
HAIR FALL REASONS
Some of the common reasons are lack of vitamins and proteins in the diet, lack of basic daily hair care, heredity, hormonal changes, stress, lack of immunity and using excessive chemicals on hair.
Some people also prefer taking homeopathic treatments. These treatments are found to be effective as they treat and solve the problem from the root. Going for allopathic treatments may cause side effects.
SOLUTIONS : HOME TIPS, FOOD TO EAT, EXERCISE
1. Avoid using harsh shampoos. If possible, choose organic or Ayurveda shampoos. Wash your hair 3 times a week with normal water. Use conditioners having jojoba, avocado or flax seed oils.
2. Do not blow dry your wet hair. Use an absorbent towel to remove as much moisture as possible. Avoid rubbing your hair in towel and do not brush your hair when wet.
3. Massage your scalp with warm coconut/almond/amla oil mixed with few drops of lemon juice twice a week. Use your fingertips with gentle pressure all over your head for massaging for 20 mins.
4. Aloe Vera
Apply Aloe-Vera juice or gel to the scalp for 4 hours before washing the head.It will reduce dryness and dandruff on scalp.
Apply yogurt over the scalp and hair. It is a natural conditioner and is great for cleansing the scalp.
Apply Indian gooseberry or amla powder mixed with few drops of lemon juice. Apply it over the scalp for few hours before washing the hair. It can be used with tulsi or basil to get rid from dandruff.
Apply grinded paste of fenugreek seeds (soaked in water for a night) on hair. Keep it for 30 mins before washing. It will add shine to hair and stimulate hair growth.
8. Apply onion juice on the scalp for 15 mins before washing the head. It has anti bacterial and anti oxidant properties to prevent premature graying of hair.
FOOD TO EAT
Right food with vitamins, proteins and fatty acids are a must for strengthening the scalp.
Use spinach in salads as it is very rich in iron, vitamin A and C.
2. Deficiency of vitamin A can lead to dry scalp. Carrots and sweet potato will greatly help in adding Vitamin A to the body.
Avocados are rich in Vitamin B and E that helps repair damage on the scalp. Use avocado in salads and over the bread slices.
4. Consuming walnuts soaked in warm water (for 8-10 hours) along with raisins will reduce hair fall.
5. Flax seeds
Take a spoon of flax seeds everyday as they are very rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Take dairy products– milk, yogurt, eggs as they are source of Vitamin B7 which prevents hair loss.
7. If you are prone to dandruff, avoid eating junk food, processed food and sugary foods.
8. Avoid taking carbonated drinks and intake of too much tea/coffee loaded with caffeine and sugar.
EXERCISE & YOGA
For hair too, there are exercises and acupuncture points in our body
2. Do Surya Namaskar every morning with proper breathing steps. It is a complete set of asans with a huge number of benefits and helps in active circulation of the blood.
3. Few yoga asans for reducing stress and refreshing the hair blood cells are