|Are you insecure about your flabby stomach? Are you one of those busy working ladies or house wives who don’t have time to hit the gym and always dreamt of having a flat and toned belly? Here is a list of amazing exercises to lose belly fat fast and get flat belly in just 6 weeks. Further, you do not require any equipment and you can do them at the comfort of your home.
Plank is a wonderful exercise that will surely enable you to get rid of your flabby tummy.
How to get to the Plank pose?
- Your shoulders should be positioned over your hands and your legs should be straight and you should pull your body onto your feet balls. When you are in the plank position, you ought to appear as though you are getting ready to do a push up.
- Engage your abs and keep the spine straight. Your bum should not pop up.
- Keep your feet hip width apart and your heels should be pushing backwards for that extra stability.
- Your elbows must be positioned close to your ribs, and your shoulders should be pulled down in order to lengthen your neck.
- Your face should be facing down while you are in the plank pose. Breathe normally while you are holding the Plank pose.
- You can hold the Plank pose for 20 seconds in the beginning and gradually increase the timing to 1 minute.
2. Leg Raises
Image Source: 30dayfitnesschallenges.com
Leg raises help you to get rid of the lower abdomen fat.
How to do a perfect leg raise?
- You should lie flat on the mat.
- Your arms must be placed on the sides of the ground and your palm must be facing down.
- Your head, abdomen and legs must be in contact with the mat.
- Tighten your stomach muscles.
- Engage your stomach muscles and grasp the sides with your hands.
- You should slowly lift both your legs up to a 90-degree angle without bending your legs at knees.
- Hold the position for a couple of seconds and slowly bring back your legs to the ground.
Crunch is one of the popular core workouts which will guarantee you rock hard abs.
How to do a crunch?
- A crunch begins by lying on your back on the ground and bending your knees.
- You can start the movement by curling your shoulders towards your pelvis with hands behind or next to the neck or transverse over the chest.
- You can increase the difficulty of the crunch by either doing it on a declined bench or by holding exercise ball under your chin.
4. Reverse Crunches
Reverse crunch is an amazing workout that engages your lower abdomen.
How to do a reverse crunch?
- A reverse crunch begins by lying on your back on the ground and placing your palms on the sides.
- You can either choose to bend your knees or keep your legs straight out.
- Use your abs to lift your hips off the floor. Keep in mind to not push down with your back or with hands while lifting your hips.
5. Torso Twists
Torso Twist is an amazing workout that engages core and help you in saying good bye to your love handles.
How to do a Torso Twist?
- You can sit cross-legged or with legs extended on the floor and inhale slowly.
- Tighten your core and exhale slowly as you turn your abdominal area around 45 degrees to left side.
- Come back to the center and repeat the same step on your right side.
- Complete as many repetitions you can in one set.
- Do a minimum of three sets every day to get rid of the love handles.
Squat is a great exercise that engages your abdomen as well as the lower body and burns a lot of calories.
How to do a perfect squat?
- The squat includes holding an exercise ball to your mid-section, putting a weight on your back or utilizing your own body weight and sitting down in an imaginary seat.
- Your feet must be shoulder width apart and your toes must be pointing outward while performing squats.
- Make sure that you do not let your spine muscles to collapse while performing squats.
- You can do three sets of squats everyday each with 10 to 15 repetitions.